Welcome New Clients...
- Try our NEW CLIENT 30-DAYS UNLIMITED classes for just $79. This introductory offer is long enough for you to become familiar with the workout, start to feel the benefits and see the results…at an amazing price! Take class 3-5 times per week and watch your body change. New clients typically begin to see results after 30 days of consistent classes. Not ready for this commitment? Don’t worry – you can start will a promo rate of just $49 for four class in 30 days instead (reflects a 50% savings).
- We recommend taking 3-5 classes per week for the most accelerated results.
- We hope that after you get a taste of the addictive burn and see the body-transforming results, you will want to spend more time for you at our studio.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first class so you can tour the studio and fill out new client forms.
- Find our studio at 189 Kentlands Blvd in Gaithersburg, Md. We are located on the second floor of the red brick Long & Foster building. Early AM classes (before 7AM) require passcode door entry on keypad.
- The New Client Special is valid only for clients who are new to The Bar Method North Potomac location.
How do I start?
Follow the steps to create an online account and buy now!
Select the 30 Day Unlimited New Client Trial Membership for $79. Your unlimited package will activate the day of your first class after purchase.
Reserve a class up to 14 days in advance. If you haven’t worked out in awhile or are new to group fitness classes, we recommend coming to either the Saturday or Sunday morning Bar Basics class for your first visit. Otherwise, jump right into any Mixed level class (1 hr) or Express class (45 min). Arrive at least 15 minutes early because you will not be able to join your first class after it begins. Wear ankle socks, workout pants (that cover your knees) and any top (tank top/t-shirt, etc.). Make sure you have had something light to eat 1-2 hours before class. Please note, gum and cell phones are not allowed in class. Please feel free to bring a water bottle into class. Forgot something? Don’t worry – we have water, socks and cute workout clothes for sale.
Congratulations! You are one step closer to flat abs, long lean thighs and a lifted seat!
New Client Arrival Policy
First time students are required to arrive 15 minutes early to class to complete our New Client Questionnaire. You will receive a brief tour of the facility from one of our staff and meet your teacher.
For safety compliance, new clients who arrive later than five minutes after class has started will not be permitted to participate and will have to wait for the next open class. After you have taken your first class, you may join a class up to 10 minutes after a class has started.
All clients are welcome to leave class early. Should you need to leave class early, please let the instructor know before class begins and she can help you determine the most suitable class transition time.
Keeping You Safe and Strong
The Bar Method provides a safe environment for students with varying limitations, abilities and strengths to work toward common fitness goals in a noncompetitive atmosphere. The Bar Method is safe and has been designed under the guidance of physical therapists. The Bar Method is no-impact and adheres to strict form guidelines to protect joints, reinforce your core, build lean muscles, and improve posture and flexibility. The Bar Method instructors have been trained to modify exercises for the most common injuries and can tailor the work out to students with special needs to ensure that each student gains the maximum benefit from their class.
For more information, email us email@example.com or call us 301.926.6900.